Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mo's birthday cake

In April Mo turned 1. Doesn't he look so happy in his little hat?!



Of course being who I am, I decided that Mo really needed a birthday cake.


This cake is entirely dog friendly and he only got a small piece. I cannot remember the ingredients that I used, but a lot of research went into making sure that I wouldn't be cleaning up after the party for days to come.

Not only was the cake doggie friendly, but it was people edible as well. I tried a bite and I'll assure you, although not gross by any means, this cake was rather bland. Not a super sweet treat or something scrumptious, but you'd never know by the way that Mo begged for more after his little slice. I'll have to try to figure out the recipe and post it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment