Sunday, January 15, 2012

Owl Laptop Sleeve Case





Fleece lining




I have some adjustments to make on this case. I read through some tutorials on some other cases and then put my own twist on it. Going off of the way other people took measurements I ended up with the case being about an inch too big either way. I want it to fit more like a sleeve so I'm going to take it apart and make the adjustments while also maybe changing up the shape a little in some areas. The case is sewn straight, but doesn't really appear straight unless full considering the lack of substance to the cloth. Added interfacing might help it keep better shape if I make any more of these in the future.

In light of the fact that things tend to go horribly wrong when I get towards the end of a project, I've taken my pictures and am going to put them up as is... just in case the thing explodes while I'm working to fix it.

This blog seems to be turning into a sewing blog rather than a baking blog. I think that goes along with the fact that I feel I'm getting squishier and all of these sweets aren't helping.

I will be making some cookies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment