Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Brownie Cookie pie

At work we have what we call treat day Friday. A few weeks ago I was asked to make brownie cookie cups for my assigned day and I sure did try. I got everything together in my cupcake tins as per normal and put them in to bake. When I pulled them out of the oven the brownie top was burnt and all of the oil from the brownies had sunk to the bottom of the tin. No bueno... I thought I would give it one more shot and try it in pie form.




The pie turned out great, but I had to try a piece before bringing it in to work for my coworkers. Ghetto I know to have a slice out of a pie you're feeding to people, but seriously the first try was such a flop that I wasn't taking any chances. One thing I should mention is that I added Reeses peanut butter cups between the cookie and brownie layers and it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment